The most extensive high plateau in Europe is a visit worth all year round
The modern cable car, only 5 km far away from us, will bring you comfortably to the wonderful alpine world.
In winter this region is excellent for skiing, snow shoe hiking, cross country skiing, ski-touring, sleigh riding, ice skating, going on a bus tour or simply walking along the trails that are a lot of kilometres long. Having a break in one of the many ancient mountain cabins makes your spirit rise.
In summer you can both hike and bike on Seiser Alm. A pleasant tour by bus will present new spectacular views to you.
All courageous guests can dare to do a tandem paraglide flight.
The Rosengarten-Latemar region is close to us
This area is perfect for hiking, climbing, snow shoe walking and skiing. Also bikers won’t be disappointed.
Interesting places and destinations for excursions while on holiday in Völs am Schlern
Swimming and sauna
- The Meran thermal spring is a modern wellness pool center with curative effect.
- The program includes sauna, wellness offers and fitness.
- The Aquarena pool in Brixen grants fun for adults and children.
- The Mar Dolomit pool in St. Ulrich is small but nice.
- In summer Völser Weiher is the ideal place for swimming. The outdoor pool in Telfen is 8 km far away from us.
- In a hotel nearby you can use sauna and pool. We will be glad to give you more information on site.
- The gardens of Schloss Traumannsdorf are a visit worth from Easter to All Saints’ Day.
- You can enjoy an amazing quantity of plants coming from all over the world on a surface of 12 ha.
- The included Touriseum shows you the history of tourism in Tyrol.
- With the MobilCard, which you will receive from us, you can comfortably reach the provincial capital in 30 minutes, in order to go shopping or to visit a museum or simply enjoy a coffee in the typical South Tyrolean atmosphere.
- In Bolzano there are a lot of shops, markets, coffee shops and museums.
- The Archeological Museum in Bolzano is worth a visit. There is actually an exhibition dedicated to the ice man, Ötzi, one of the most famous mummies all over the world.
- Also the Natural Museum and the Museum of modern art are very interesting.
- South Tyrol offers a lot of museums.
- The most famous ones are surely the MMM (Messner Moutain Museum)
There are 5 museums located in all parts of South Tyrol, recently founded by the famous extreme alpine climber Reinhold Messner.